TDKR: Alternate Ending TDKR: Alternate Ending

Ok graphics, but the writing.. I mean, slapstick comedy and pretty weak at that.. but you could definitely help people out with the graphics if not the writing.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Back in the day

I wouldn't mind if this were a virus that would infect my computer.
Amazing and creative action scenes with good ol' classic slow-mo's.

props to you, Alan :)

Drink Driving Chaos Drink Driving Chaos

Well

I didn't get the comedy, nor do I think there were any good jokes.
But the drawing seemed good, though it really resembles the style of fat-pie.

hairygiraffe responds:

yeah I can see how it looks a lot like fat-pie but because I am such a fan of David Firths work I think I did sort of copy his style so yeah I guess thats what I should try and work on for my next animation.

DragonSlayer DragonSlayer

it's fun

but somehow it becomes suddenly unmanageable during 10th wave.

I mean, I'm doing great up till that level, than just this barrage of dragons where barely any dragon dies.

You are a...... You are a......

It's like

.. the game knows me!

Fun concept, but sometimes the combos are really just meh

Prince of Persia Prince of Persia

As a semi-fan PoP

I like Prince of Persia, and Warrior Withn has to be the greatest Action beat 'em up game ever, but this flash is just well.. boring.

Of course, there's was that fruity Unicorn Attack game, but that was funny, because the idea was silly and it was just meant as an endurance game. This game, however, represents nothing of PoP.

The prince is running headfirst to dangerous shit and you can't stop him, besides jumping and timing your attacks down right perfectly - wtf, Ubisoft? wtf? This is no way could appeal to a PoP fan

SR - And the Two Shall Become SR - And the Two Shall Become

Well, well, well..

Usually on this site the stuff you hear is pretty mediocre and, although I wouldn't call this anything out of this world, this sounds pretty nice. This could develop (if it already has not) into a decent project.

Keep up the good work. :)

bullfighting bullfighting

Oh la-la

My favourite so far :) Love the whistle and the popping drums, a bit post-rockish, but that is why I like it so much, so well done. :)

This Will This Will

Decent tunes.

Nice work, can't say it's a hit, but it is pretty decent and the quality is AOK. The screaming vocals could be better, but overall nice, keep playing dudes.