TDKR: Alternate Ending TDKR: Alternate Ending

Ok graphics, but the writing.. I mean, slapstick comedy and pretty weak at that.. but you could definitely help people out with the graphics if not the writing.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Back in the day

I wouldn't mind if this were a virus that would infect my computer.
Amazing and creative action scenes with good ol' classic slow-mo's.

props to you, Alan :)

Drink Driving Chaos Drink Driving Chaos

Well

I didn't get the comedy, nor do I think there were any good jokes.
But the drawing seemed good, though it really resembles the style of fat-pie.

hairygiraffe responds:

yeah I can see how it looks a lot like fat-pie but because I am such a fan of David Firths work I think I did sort of copy his style so yeah I guess thats what I should try and work on for my next animation.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

It's okay I guess

Nice animation and all, but I don't think the jokes weren't on par with the previous episodes.

barely cracked a smile with this one.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Amazing stick action

.. but srsly ease up on t3h LUL sp33k

Obliteration Obliteration

The animation is good, but the fights seem stupid

The movie is ok, but I think you've been waaaaay to influenced by anime.

Seriously, too much of those unreal fight stances with stick men almost doing leg splits few times, laying back way too much. In the sword fight none of them even once hold the sword straight in front of them for a guard. I think you might have exceeded Bleach at some point.

What was meant to look as "cool", came out as quite retarded and silly.

Tentionmaru responds:

actually it IS inspired by anime, as well as video games in general. the place where our opinions differ, is in the fact that I think being inspired by anime and games is a good thing. but regardless, thanks for the input.

Micwizard Micwizard

Pretty cool

The graphics and the creativity of the scenes is just awesome, but the angles in this little short, make it hard to concentrate.

Machinecodeisnomore Machinecodeisnomore

Meh..

These kind of flash loops with changing focuses of picture that has these warm tones (brown, yellow, orange etc.) + the additional easy-going, soothing audio loop are not anything new, but I guess, I'm kinda sucker for these things.

The Affair The Affair

ugh..

the animation is good with a certain style, but the dialogue is just shit. I mean, the guy is trying to act all cool and tough, but just sounds like some basement troll, who hasn't had any friends ever and the only education he has had was by watching some horible action movies.

However, the ending was funny (the explosion).

July 4 Celebration July 4 Celebration

Um.. well

The animation was ok, I guess. I mean, it had some style, but the whole film was a bit incoherent. How did he survive the jump from, who knows, how many stories? Do his superpowers play some kind of role here? And was the ending supposed to be funny? Was the whole movie supposed to be funny?

Sorry, this short just made go - wut?

biIIgates responds:

I thought people would think this is funny but it did not turn out the way I intended...oh well. THANKS FOR WATCHING/REVIEWING etc.